UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Senior Business Data Analyst in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Senior Business Data Analyst
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
The Business Data and Analytic Operation’s (BDAO) team mission is to help UKG deliver exceptional customer experiences & accelerate revenue growth, with valuable insights and critical foundational data. One of the ways we are achieving our mission is through our alignment and work on the UKG1 Initiative. This foundational project will unify how UKG operates from lead to nurture, leveraging the same systems, processes, and data. To directly support this effort, we are seeking a self-motivated, analytical, highly detail-oriented individual to work on the Business Data & Analytics Operations (BDAO) team within the Transformation organization.
The Senior Business Data Analyst will directly support our BI Continuity efforts with UKG1, ensuring our current analytical assets and business semantic layer align with our new unified data/system landscape.
The role will be solving complex business problems by using their business acumen, advanced analytical/technical skills, effective communication skills and relationship building skills to develop and migrate strategic analytic assets that drive impact across the business.
• Obtain a deep understanding of our business, systems and data – focusing on how best to leverage the new landscape under UKG1.
• Build relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and accelerate their path to value. Align with UKG1 workstreams around changing data, processes, and systems.
• Develop strategic analytic solutions such as reports, metrics, scorecards, dashboards, KPIs, datasets that are adopted and drive action across the business.
• Take a cross-functional approach across UKG1 workstreams to connect the dots between complex business problems, structured and unstructured data and a strategic solution.
• Write advanced / highly efficient SQL queries that contribute to our business semantic architecture.
• Work independently and take responsibility for the end-to-end success of the project.
• Collaborate with Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Strategy and other Data Analysts to execute on various strategic programs.
• Validate reporting and data accuracy and drive analytical user acceptance testing (UAT) within the UKG1 framework.
• Promote proper interpretation of data and analytics results to educate and support self-service business intelligence.
• Identify and communicate recommendations and new opportunities to increases revenue, decreases cost, and/or mitigates risks across the business.
• Create success metrics and establish measurement process to track benefits.
• Providing status of assigned BI Continuity work items, along with tracking risks and communication with internal teams.
· 5+ years of data analytics work experience
· Strong business acumen; 3+ years of business experience in a large corporate environment
· Advanced SQL skills; 3+ years of SQL and Relational Database experience
· Advanced proficiency with BI platforms (Power BI, Tableau, etc.); 3+ years of report building and analysis
· Proven analytical and problem-solving skills; process-oriented and metrics-driven
· Advanced knowledge of Data Visualization techniques
· Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
· Works effectively within a team and works well under pressure and tight deadlines, well-organized
· Flexible and adaptive to change, open-minded, curious and has a positive attitude
• Acquisition/Merger experience as it relates to unification of data, processes, and strategic analytics.
• Financial Analyst experience
• Business Analyst experience
• Experience with Cloud technologies (Azure and Google Cloud)
• 3+ years of Power BI report building experience
• Salesforce experience
• Proven expertise in developing and presenting to Executive Leadership
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $74,300-$100,000 however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers .
This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs