Kelly Services PC Hardware Technician in Folsom, California
Kelly OCG is looking for a System & Board Support Technician to join their team for a top semiconductor company in Folsom, California. This is a long-term ongoing project and it comes with benefits and paid time off. Below are the details and required skills.
System & Board Support Technician
Long-term ongoing project
$21.00/hr W2 + benefits and PTO
This person will be responsible for performing various level 1 tech work, including assembly, debug, and repair of pre-production systems.
REQUIREMENTS / DESIRED SKILLS
• Carefully and accurately assemble pre-production systems and flash required firmware
• Debug potential issues with system hardware/software
• Replace any identified bad components on a system
• Safely package systems and peripherals for shipping to other facilities
• Deliver completed and repaired systems to local customers on-site
• Accurately record and track all materials and inventory in use
• Support lab’s inventory team with packaging/shipping peripheral material
• Surface-mount soldering is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• High school diploma/GED required
Basic hardware and OS knowledge is a must; training can be provided for more technical issues of pre-production systems.
Apply today for consideration!
Find what’s next with Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
- Kelly Services Jobs