Lockheed Martin MFC 1LMX IT Program Sr. Manager in Grand Prairie, Texas
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: This position is a key member of the MFC Transformation Staff and will report to the MFC DTO (Digital Transformation Officer). The position will be responsible for overall 1LMX Program Management across MFC including strategy, execution, and integration across the MFC business area and in alignment / collaboration with the Enterprise 1LMX teams and other Business Areas
- Demonstrated formal leadership experience in a high impact, high visibility role
- Demonstrated experience managing significant full software development lifecycle or business transformation projects, including responsibility for budget, schedule, internal and external resources, documentation, deliverables, and change management
- Demonstrated ability to team across organizational boundaries and geographical locations to collaborate with and influence others.
- Strong executive presentation and communication skills, ability to represent MFC Transformation on enterprise and industry initiatives.
- Thorough understanding of the product and program lifecycle for the aerospace and defense industry
- Demonstrated experience creating business cases (cost and benefits) to support decision-making.
- Demonstrated experience in agile application development, project management, and DevSecOps.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with Cross Enterprise / Cross Business Area entities on critical initiatives.
- Domain expertise of applications systems, architectural concepts, and strategies.
- Demonstrated expertise managing development teams supporting ERP platforms.
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs