Lockheed Martin Org. Development Analyst in Grand Prairie, Texas
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: Design and implement surveys. Analyze survey results. Participate in the development, execution, and evaluation of organizational measurement and reporting tools and processes. Assess business needs and design and implement Organization Development (OD) interventions to enhance the effectiveness of employees, teams, and departments. Develop metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of OD/HR/Talent projects and initiatives. Manage multiple projects of varying degrees of complexity simultaneously.
- Data analysis and research capabilities
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills; ability to condense large amounts of data into relevant, actionable insights for business and HR stakeholders.
- Experience managing projects and initiatives, including developing project plans, identifying stakeholders, preparing corresponding communication plans, and designing metrics to assess outcomes/results.
- Project Management experience and ability to effectively manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics.
- Relevant experience consulting with an assigned client organization in the areas of surveys, assessments, and organization effectiveness
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods, survey methodology, statistical analysis, and SPSS software.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau.
- Experience with change management principles and methodology.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs