Fluor Senior Accountant in Gurgaon, India
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position performs complex accounting activities, ensures accuracy of accounting activities, and recommends changes in financial procedures.
• Understand and analyze the activities performed with respect to accounting theory and company policy
• Perform training duties
• Serve as the supervisor for assigned technicians, analysts, and accountants
• Prepare/review/approve manual journal entries that impact the financial statements
• Prepare/review/approve account reconciliations
• Interface with other groups inside and outside the organization including internal and external auditors
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 133740BR
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
- Fluor Jobs