Lockheed Martin F-35 Quality Assurance Inspector in Hill Air Force Base, Utah
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: This position is part of the team supporting the F-35 aircraft Hole Primer Repair effort at Ogden OO-ALC, UT Depot Facility and will be responsible for performing inspection and Supplier Quality Assurance Report (SQAR) functions to ensure compliance with applicable contractual requirements, aircraft workbook specifications, engineering drawings and technical data.
The successful candidate will be expected to approve or reject work accomplished by team members and validate quality processes, responses, and plans.
Candidates will be expected to effectively evaluate process compliance, develop, submit, and monitor SQARs and write/review Corrective Action/Preventive Action (CAPA) reports. Requires ability to identify and understand non-conformities as they relate to safety-of-flight inspections, procedural breakdowns, and/or program (process) audits.
Requires ability to conduct incident and/or mishap investigation audits, prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information, and trends including failed process, recalls, corrective actions, and validations.
Must be able to work any shift as required to support customer including weekends.
Must have an Interim Secret Clearance prior to starting.
This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Must be able to travel to support customer needs.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Must have vision correctable to 20/20.
Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Candidate must have experience with Fighter Aircraft Modification, Maintenance and/or Quality Assurance.
- Candidate must have 2 years of recent
military aircraft maintenance experience
(within the past 5 years).
- Candidate must have 1 year of experience as
a Quality Control Inspector/Collateral Duty
Inspector(CDI)/Quality Assurance in an aircraft
- 2-4 years 5th Generation (F-35, F-22)
- USAF 7-Level skill rating (or equivalent) or USN/USMC Level 3000 ASM rating.
- Familiar with DCMA Instruction 8210.1C associated in aircraft ground operations and maintenance procedures.
- Familiar with Air Force Instruction (AFI) 21-101 and/or OPNAV 4790 Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP) instructions.
- Experience with Process Compliance Surveillance Program (PCSP) and associated data base.
- Familiar with International Standards Organization (ISO) 9001:2008 & AS9100C aviation standards.
- Experience with Quality Management System (QMS) internal audit processes.
- Experience with evaluating process compliance, write/review Corrective Action Preventative Action (CAPA) reports, perform root cause analysis and validate quality
processes, responses, and plans.
- Possess effective communication skills for coordinating with Aircraft Managers/Supervisors, Field Service Reps, System Engineers, Maintenance Logistics Support Managers, Customer (DCMA/GCQA), COR/QAE and maintainers regarding quality issues, Instrumentation System Integration, Deficiency Analysis/Reporting, customer complaints, and other issues related to higher quality as they occur.
- Ability to read/interpret engineering drawings/instructions; system schematics/blueprints; and technical policy/maintenance instructions.
- Excellent organizational, administration, and computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite 2010.)
- Contractor Field Team experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs