Lockheed Martin Information Systems Analyst / Admin in Littleton, Colorado
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus—if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
As a Information Systems Analyst for Assembly Test Launch Operations (ATLO) Test Labs and Services, you will perform a variety of activities in these following areas:
• Systems administration
• Establishing & refining DevSecOps for the software organization
• Installation and configuration of desktop operating systems
• Management of vulnerability remediation and firmware updates
• Setup and periodic audits of system security settings
• Coordinate hardware repair activities
• Diagnose and resolve hardware/software problems/issues
• Building of image server and maintaining desktop operating system
• Asset tracking, identification, inventory, etc.
• Provide Status Reports and effectively communicating to IT and site management on all outstanding matters/issues
Typically has a bachelors degree with 6 years of professional experience or a masters degree with 4 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
You can learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package by visiting this link.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
• Experience with Systems and Tool Administration
• Experience with common infrastructure operations and maintenance (patching, endpoint security, logging)
• Experience with Desktop Operating Systems
• Experience performing Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) software installations and support
• Experience maintaining asset records for desktop hardware
• Ability to Obtain Security+ Certification within 60 to 90 days
• Ability to Obtain DoD Top Secret Clearance. Must be a US Citizen
• Experience with infrastructure automation tools
• Experience with version control tools (i.e., gitLab)
• Experience with DevOps / DevSecOps
• Experience with agile management tool and collaboration
tools (i.e., JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow)
• Experience CI/CD Pipeline (stage, build, test, deploy)
• Experience with ITIL and Agile Methodology
•Knowledge/understanding of Domain Name Services (DNS)
•Experience with vulnerability remediation and security management (i.e., system hardening, log management, configuration management (i.e., Nessus, McAfee, WSUS, SCCM, Ivanti, Shavlik, Blade Logic, Splunk, ACAS, SCAP, HBSS, etc.))
•Knowledge of network support in a classified environment (encryption, etc.)
• Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) or Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) Requirements
• Experience with vulnerability remediation and security management (i.e., system hardening, log management, configuration management (i.e., Nessus, McAfee, WSUS, SCCM, Ivanti, Shavlik, Blade Logic, Splunk, ACAS, SCAP, HBSS, etc.))
• Experience with modern IDEs, scripting tools, and languages such as .NET core, Spring, Python, Angular, Node, etc
Is this an Individual Contributor (IC) Position?
(Not applicable to Represented or L-Co
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs