Lockheed Martin Software Engineer Sr. in Littleton, Colorado
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is for a Development, Security, Operations (DevSecOps) and Software Configuration Management professional. As part of the Spectrum Convergence Team, the candidate must possess the ability to design, implement, and run DevSecOps and software control environment to enable highly efficient and productive software development processes and workflows through automation and sophisticated problem solving.
The candidate will install, integrate, test, fix, resolve issues, and maintain the software suite. He/she will be able to create/maintain a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline to conduct automated building, testing, and deployment of prototype and experimental software. The candidate will help lead the transformation into a DevSecOps method of working.
You can expect to work closely in agile teams utilizing the Scaled Agile Mastery to tackle a variety of technical problems. The candidate should be a self-starter that is diligent to details and works well in a multi- focused teaming environment. The candidate will frequently use and apply technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques to solve a wide range of difficult technical problems.
The candidate will support multiple project objectives utilizing validated technical skills, implementing industry standard methodologies and collaborating with colleagues, contractors, and customers. The position requires attention to detail and the ability to efficiently run builds, deployments, and configuration resolutions for multiple integrated applications during software release cycles for development, test, and production environments.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
We may not know what's going to change the world next, but chances are we're already working on it, and you can, too. As part of our culture of innovation, you’ll have excellent benefits and amenities, an inclusive work environment, ongoing career development and support, rewards and recognition to honor your hard work, and more.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY:
- Medical (some LM locations have on-site medical)
- 401k (with generous matching)
- Paid time off including, (we have a 4x10 schedule which means: 52 three-day weekends!)
- Work/life balance, family-friendly environment
- Career development, career-growth, and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Knowledgeable, supportive, and engaged leadership
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement
We support our employees, so they can support our mission.
- Experience developing software in C/C++/Java
- Object oriented design and programming experience
- Experience with the full software development cycle
- Experience with Linux/Unix based systems
- Have a working understanding of LM software development plans and processes
- Background in agile and traditional waterfall based software development practices
- Experience with Enterprise architecture and distributed computing
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience with J2EE and web services
- Experience with Virtual Machines, packaging, jumpstart/kickstarts
- Field experience with Air Force distributed ground systems including ELINT, COMINT, or IMINT
- Security Plus certification or equivalent considered a plus
- Previous experience on the Signals Reconnaissance Program considered a plus
- TS/SCI considered a plus
- Willing to travel 25% of the time
- Experience developing software in Angular
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs