Robert Half Venture Capital Fund Accountant, Global Firm & Amazing Perks in Menlo Park, California
For immediate consideration, apply here and message me on LinkedIn at Jeffrey Abrams.
A unique and exceptionally successful Venture Capital firm with a global approach and over $10 Billion under management is looking to expand their Finance team! With average fund raises of > $1B, this firm has established an impressive track record of over 35 IPO's in both the US and oversees and they are a leader in their segment of the Venture Capital industry. Seeking a Fund Accounting Analyst with a knack for data analysis and reporting to join their unique team.
• Preparation of financial reporting packages for various funds, including financials and capital account allocations.
• Determine cash needs of the funds, coordinate investment funding, prepare capital calls and distributions.
• Ownership of general ledger, including journal entries, and monthly reconciliations.
• Calculate fund performance metrics.
• Assist in audits, review of tax returns, K-1s, analyze foreign filing disclosure requirements, and FATCA/CRS compliance.
• Monitor accounting and tax compliance with partnership agreements.
• Monitor SEC compliance related to ownership filings.
• Respond to investor inquiries and info requests.
• Additional duties and responsibilities commensurate with demonstrated abilities.
Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related
2+ years of public audit (VC, PE, PE/RE clients) or currently working for a fund within Venture Capital or Private Equity (or PE Real Estate) Industry. Or Partnership Tax (at the 2+ year level) or Fund Administration (3+ year level)
Experience with complex carry calculations, carry trigger models, and partner allocations.
Comfort working in a hands-on role helping to drive accounting close and yearly audit.
Takes ownership of their work and enjoys working collaboratively towards a common goal.
Join a highly successful Venture Capital firm that has experience with 35+ IPO’s!
Learn from an exceptionally accomplished team with great tenure at the firm and become an expert in VC Fund Finance, Accounting & Operations.
Annual team trips around the world!
Office is closed from Xmas through New Year’s + 19 days PTO + 10 holidays
100% paid medical by company, fully funded HSA, Generous Profit-Sharing, Free lunches and more.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs