Robert Half Patient Access Specialist in Miramar Beach, Florida
Robert Half is currently staffing for a full time Patient Access Specialists with a local hospital in Miramar Beach, FL 32550, to be the first point of contact for patients and assist them in obtaining medical care. The patient access representative's responsibilities include collecting patient details, preparing admission and discharge documentation, explaining policies and procedures, and handling patient queries, concerns, and complaints.
To be successful as a patient access representative you should be able to perform administrative tasks with high efficiency and always maintain a positive and professional demeanor. Ultimately, a top patient access representative is compassionate and committed to helping people.
SHIFT: Wednesday 6p-12a/ Thursday - Saturday 6p-6a OFF Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday
Patient Access Representative Responsibilities:
· Greeting patients and their caregivers on arrival.
· Collecting information such as patient details, medical history, billing, and insurance information, etc.
· Preparing patient admission and discharge documentation.
· Entering information into databases and maintaining accurate records.
· Relaying information to relevant staff members.
· Informing patients and their caregivers of hospital procedures, policies, and protocols.
· Providing patients with billing and payment information.
· Dealing with patient questions, concerns, and issues.
· Performing general administrative tasks.
· High school diploma/GED.
· Need to be COVID-19 vaccinated.
· Experience in a clerical position preferred.
· Strong administrative and organizational skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multitask and maintain strong attention to detail.
· Compassionate and patient.
· Professional demeanor.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs