Athens Technical College Federal Work Study- Culinary Arts in Monroe, Georgia
Federal Work Study Student Job Announcement
Position: Federal Work Study – Culinary Arts
Location: Walton Campus
Department: Financial Aid
Reports to: Shirley Moon Financial Aid Coordinator
Salary/Benefits: 10.00 per hour maximum 19.5 hour week. No State of Georgia benefits.
Deadline to Apply: December 15, 2023
Responsibilities Help pull all food and dry goods needed for the lab portion of the courses
• Assist students in clean up and provide guidance in putting away the equipment and utensils properly
• Assist in making sanitizer and set up 3-compartment sinks. Storage of cleaning items daily
• Assist in organizing the walk-in and freezer all foods items put away after use.
• Other tasks that may be assigned by the instructor
• Must be ServSafe Manager certified
Minimum Qualifications: Current student at Athens Technical College. Must maintain registration of minimum 6 credit hours. Meet Federal Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements. Current aid year FAFSA completed.
· Enrolled student in eligible program of study- registered for minimum 6 credit hours.
· Not in default or owe repayment for and Federal Aid program.
· Complete financial aid file verified by Office of Financial Aid.
· Strong communication skills and work ethic.
· Have unmet need by FAFSA guidelines.
Interested candidates should apply online at: http://www.athenstech.edu/AdministrativeServices/HumanResources/PositionAnnouncements/
To apply, click "Apply to This Job" and submit your cover letter, resume/vita, three (3) professional references, and unofficial transcripts. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
NOTE: Official transcripts will be required upon an offer of employment. Official copies of transcripts may be sent directly to: Athens Technical College, Attn: Human Resources, 800 U.S. Highway 29 N, Athens, GA 30601 or send electronically to email@example.com .
**Employment is contingent based upon successful completion of appropriate background checks.
As set forth in its student catalog, Athens Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, sex, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).
The following individuals have been designated to coordinate the college's implementation of nondiscrimination policies: Jessica Felts, Director of Student Support Services, Section 504 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator, Office K-614A, 706/355- 5081 firstname.lastname@example.org; Sherri Heath, Director of Human Resources ; Title VI, Title VII, Title IX Coordinator (Employees), Office K-514, email@example.com, 706/583-2818; and Lenzy Reid, Vice President of Student Affairs, Title IX (Students) Office H-774, 706/355-5029, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800 U.S. Highway 29 North, Athens, GA 30601