Athens Technical College Federal Work Study- Culinary Arts in Monroe, Georgia
Athens Technical College in Athens, Georgia, seeks a Federal Work Study Student - Culinary Arts Program. The Federal Work Study Student is responsible for fulfilling the following duties:
Responsibilities: • Help pull all food and dry goods needed for the lab portion of the courses
• Assist in ensuring all food items are put away properly after use
• Assist students in clean up and provide guidance in putting away the equipment and utensils properly
• Help ensure cutting boards are dry before putting away
• Assist in making sanitizer and set up 3-compartment sinks
• Help make sure soap and Sani-tabs are put away properly
• Assist in organizing the walk-in and freezer before leaving
• Other tasks that may be assigned by the instructor Minimum Qualifications
• Must be ServSafe Manager certified • In good standing with the institution
• Work well with peers
The successful candidate must be enrolled at Athens Technical College and be generally eligible for financial aid and have unmet need.
Must be registered for minimum of 6 credit hours per semester.
**Employment is contingent based upon successful completion of appropriate background checks.
As set forth in its student catalog, Athens Technical College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, veteran status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).