Bosch Process Coach - XC in Plymouth, Michigan
Imagine a world where cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we’re turning these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Join a team of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable, something Invented for life.
Bosch is a global brand. Our products and solutions are in use on every continent. This enables us to adapt to local needs — without losing sight of the big picture. Join our international network and take advantage of the diverse opportunities of a global employer.
Coach DX-NA project teams and project leadership on timely and efficient process adherence to improve and maintain quality of the development work products. Our global division is specializing in driver assistance technology, such as radars, cameras, ultrasonic and other sensors; and functions, such as lane keep assist, automated emergency breaking, automated parking, intelligent lights, etc. This position will report to PMO and EBE and support a large (over 300 associates) regional business unit development activity. Detailed list of tasks:
Coaching of processes
• Planning of coaching meetings
• Coaching of processes, methods and process related tools in defined projects on basis of process documentation, and in relation to A-SPICE
• Consulting of project in case of project specific adaptations and waiver definition
• Represent process landscape and process roadmap internal and in meetings with customer
Consulting in case of ASPICE assessments
• Creation of plan for assessment preparation
• Coaching of associates/Dry-run (Mini-Assessments)
• Participation during assessment and support in representing process quality targets relating to the application of processes in the project
• Support in evaluation of findings after assessments
• Tracking of measures for findings caused by method or process descriptions
• Definition of process improvement measures in agreement with Engineering Process Groups
• Support in implementing process improvement measures in the process landscape
• Analysis of process specific requirements from customer
• Regular exchange meetings with Engineering Process Group.
Bachelor of Science degree in quality, engineering, technical, engineering management, science or project management.
Provisional A-Spice assessor
Minimum 4 years in automotive or software product development experience in engineering, project management, or project quality assurance role.
Minimum 2 years of mentoring, coaching, or training others (including active 1-on-1 mentoring)
1 or more audits or assessments, either as an auditor / assessor or as a person that was audited.
- Bosch Jobs