Anthony Jordan Health Corp RN CARE MANAGER in ROCHESTER, New York
RN CARE MANAGER
ROCHESTER, NY (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=82+Holland+St+ROCHESTER+NY+USA+14605) • Family Medicine
The health services that became theAnthony L Jordan Health Corporation (http://www.jordanhealth.org/) (Jordan Health) began more than 100 years ago, in 1904. As one of the first 5 Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) established in the nation, its roots are steeped in service to those who face barriers to health and health care, meeting their need for comprehensive medical, dentistry, behavioral health, and community services. Starting in northeast Rochester, NY, Jordan Health has since expanded to become a network of primary care offices and health centers serving residents living in three quadrants ofRochester, NY (http://www.city-data.com/city/Rochester-New-York.html) and in Canandaigua, N.Y.
Jordan Health is now seeking aRN Care Manager-Primary Carewho, under the guidance of the Department Chief, is primarily responsible for working collaboratively to identify and proactively manage the care needs of patients within the family medicine practice setting. The RN provides assessment, care coordination, advocacy and coaching for patients.
If you want to apply your specialized experience and education in an environment where you can make a difference and significantly impact patients’ quality of life, please consider ourRN Care Manager-Primary Careopportunity.
TheRN Care Manager-Primary Carewill ensure that:
· Jordan Health patients receive high quality, consistent, competent, patient-centered care.
· Jordan Health achieves its health outcomes goals.
· Jordan Health financial and regulatory objectives are supported.
· Jordan Health achieves access and engagement goals.
Education And Experience Required:
· 1 year of case management or community health nursing experience required. BSN preferred.
· Preferred experience in urgent care, emergency department, pediatrics, or OB/GYN.
Licenses And Certifications:
· Valid Registered Nurse licensure in New York State with no negative actions, BSN preferred.
· Current provider BLS/CPR through the American Heart Association.
· Infection Control Certification.
Special Skills, Knowledge Required:
· Strong computer skills.
· Excellent customer service skills both phone and in person.
· Ability to work well with others in a multi-disciplinary team.
· Ability to organize and multi-task.
Benefits: Jordan Health offers a competitive salary and full benefits offering including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 403b retirement plan. We offer Professional Development allowance.
Jordan Health offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
About Jordan Health:
Jordan Health is an independent FQHC, with Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) designation through the National Committee on Quality Assurance. Jordan Health receives funding from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Jordan Health is a network of outpatient primary care offices with providers who follow a panel of patients. While independent, Jordan Health actively collaborates with the major hospital and healthcare systems in our operating area to provide a total safety net of healthcare services.