Anthony Jordan Health Corp TEAM CARE SCHEDULER in Rochester, New York
TEAM CARE SCHEDULER
Rochester, NY (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=480+Genesee+St+Rochester+NY+USA+14611) • Family Medicine
The health services that became theAnthony L Jordan Health Corporation (http://www.jordanhealth.org/) (Jordan Health) began more than 100 years ago, in 1904. As one of the first 5 Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) established in the nation, its roots are steeped in service to those who face barriers to health and health care, meeting their need for comprehensive medical, dentistry, behavioral health, and community services. Starting in northeast Rochester, NY, Jordan Health has since expanded to become a network of primary care offices and health centers serving residents living in three quadrants ofRochester, NY (http://www.city-data.com/city/Rochester-New-York.html) and in Canandaigua, N.Y.
Jordan Health is now seeking aTeam CareSchedulerwho, under the guidance of the Front Office Supervisor, is primarily responsible for serving as the critical link between the patient and the care delivered by Jordan Health clinical and service staff as the first point of contact via telephone and/or in person. Effectively schedule patient appointments and all schedule-related transactions using a computerized system.
If you want to apply your specialized experience and education in an environment where you can make a difference and significantly impact patients’ quality of life, please consider ourTeam CareScheduleropportunity.
TheTeam Care Schedulerwill ensure that:
· An environment which promotes an exceptional patient and team experience.
· Patient flow to clinicians and service staff based on appointment arrangements allows Jordan Health to serve optimal number of patients.
· Revenue opportunities are captured, and reimbursement risk is abated.
· Jordan Health is in full compliance with all requirements related to provision of care, including billing and reimbursement.
· The Scheduler is a strong Jordan team player.
· The Scheduler contributes to improved clinical outcomes.
Education And Experience Required:
· High School diploma or equivalent is required.
· One year of directly related experience in a health care setting (such as medical secretary, medical receptionist. Etc.) is strongly preferred.
· Two years working in a position requiring customer interaction, demonstrating the ability to handle competing priorities.
· Computer or business school training is highly desirable.
· Bilingual preferred.
Licenses And Certifications Required:
· Certification to be completed within 12 months of start of employment.
· Ongoing participation in continuing education is required.
Special Skills, Knowledge Required:
Must be able to demonstrate competency in:
· MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· eClinicalWorks or other electronic health record preferred.
Benefits: Jordan Health offers a competitive salary and full benefits offering including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 403b retirement plan. We offer Professional Development allowance.
Jordan Health offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
About Jordan Health:
Jordan Health is an independent FQHC, with Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) designation through the National Committee on Quality Assurance. Jordan Health receives funding from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Jordan Health is a network of outpatient primary care offices with providers who follow a panel of patients. While independent, Jordan Health actively collaborates with the major hospital and healthcare systems in our operating area to provide a total safety net of healthcare services.