Robert Half Executive Assistant - Education in San Marcos, California
This Executive Assistant position at a growing, dynamic firm in the Education - University industry is for detail oriented, highly-skilled candidates. You might be right for this Executive Assistant role, if you feel you can maintain various administrative duties for executive management. If you're looking for work as an Executive Assistant, this long-term contract / contract / temporary position.
- Educate and run other support staff and customer relations
- Formulating presentations
- Produce reports and financial data
- Organize travel and meeting arrangements
- Manage incoming calls
- Skills in internet research
- Experience with Microsoft Teams
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office Suites
- Wide ranging experience with Written Communication
- Skills in Microsoft Word
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Practical knowledge of calendar maintenance
- Proven knowledge of scheduling travel
- Top-notch organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail and previous project management experience
Receive the chance to directly support senior management at a company with a great company culture and generous compensation. If you are a passionate individual with plenty of drive and initiative, we would love to hear from you about this amazing opportunity to grow as an Executive Assistant in a quality environment. Contact us today!
This is a contract position, therefore only suitable for immediately available candidates who are located in North County San Diego.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs