Combined Insurance Senior Claim Specialist in United States
Duties may include, but are not limited to: * Provides outstanding customer service and works well with the insured, broker and other carriers in the adjustment of GL and Business Auto casualty claims. * Analyzes coverage and document the file accordingly * Conducts, coordinates, and directs investigation into loss facts and extent of third-party damages. * Evaluates information on coverage, liability, and damages to determine the extent of exposure to the insured and the company. * Makes claim recommendations concerning reserve changes. * Travels to conferences, mediations, and trials as necessary. * Responsible for seeking information on new losses needed to assess the proper handling and identification of severity * Makes recommendations regarding file closure, monitoring or escalations * This position reports to a line of business Claims Team Leader, Claims Manager or other more senior claims leader.
- Should have a high degree of specialized and technical competence in the handling of casualty claims with particular emphasis on General Liability, Auto and Excess Liability/Commercial Umbrella policies.
- Preferred minimum of 3 years casualty claim handling experience.
- College degree or equivalent business experience.
- Ability to think and work independently and assimilate learning materials on many different subjects from various sources.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work with TPAs and Fortune 100 accounts in a professional manner.
- Authoritative knowledge of Chubb coverage, products, services, and liabilities.
The pay range for the role is $71,500 to $115,000. The specific offer will depend on an applicant’s skills and other factors. This role may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program. Chubb offers a comprehensive benefits package, more details on which can be found at https://careers.chubb.com/global/en/north-america. The disclosed pay range estimate may be adjusted for the applicable geographic differential for the location in which the position is filled.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.
Title: Senior Claim Specialist
Requisition ID: 354710