ARAMARK Custodial Supervisor - GM Wentzville in Wentzville, Missouri
The Warehouse Lead Supervisor - SBE is responsibel for providing shipping, receiving and mail services including package receipt, delivery, tracking, mail pickup and delivery. Maintain records including retention of documents, entering purchase orders, shipping documents etc. Assist in front line asset tracking to include receipt, labeling and documenting.
• Supervise shipping receiving and mailroom operations.
• Receives incoming shipments and packages from a variety of carriers and enters information into tracking system for disbursement.
• Delivers all incoming packages and freight to end users following all delivery procedures.
• Uncrates shipments when required and properly disposes of our stores containers and packaging.
• Identify, tag and document equipment as required by asset management guidelines.
• Prepares all outgoing shipments following FTC, IATA, FDA regulations and
• client procedures.
• Processes all priority shipments.
• Collects, organizes, and distributes packing slips related to customer specific requirements daily.
• Reviews weekly Sourcing transactions related to the receipt of goods; receives and follows up on requests from customers.
• Ensures supplies/inventory are stocked at proper levels at loading docks and copy/fax areas.
• Investigates lost/missing packages and ensures communication with customers and service levels are open/positive.
• Coordinates large shipments to dock areas.
• Assist with general maintenance duties as requested including moves, escorting vendors, conference room set ups etc.
• Maintain training requirements set forth by Client
• Maintain working knowledge of all SOP’s pertaining to this job function.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• 3-5 years of experience shipping/receiving supervisor
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
• Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
• Flexible and able to adjust to variable work demands
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.
- ARAMARK Jobs